BioVM is a virtual machine based on Ubuntu Linux (MATE) with pre-configured software for Bioinformatics.
- Get latest Bioinformatics software.
- A local instance of the Galaxy web platform.
- Run, create and share containers of Bioinformatics software.
- Includes Python, PERL, R and system tools.
- Minimal installation of Ubuntu Linux - suitable for virtual environments.
You can launch a virtual machine by getting the source code from the repository.
You will need to have VirtualBox, Vagrant and Ansible installed.
Last updated: 12 June 2018